vendredi 18 février 2011

Born this way -


De retour, malade... xoxo

7 commentaires:

MY NEW FASHION BLOG a dit…

Topshop ? Urban Outfitters ?
xxx

Maiken M.S a dit…

Thanks a lot for the comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!

I love the denimshorts and the black Jeffrey Campbell shoes!

Please check my blog out on: http://magicmemaiken.blogspot.com/ thanks! xoxo

Ella a dit…

@Margaux
Nasty Gal :) J'aime beaucoup cette marque !
xx

Rania Kelesidou a dit…

Amazing outfits,exactly the clothes I want to wear at spring!

if-I-were-Audrey a dit…

great wedges in the first foto :O

and i like your blog title ;) loved la boum :D

Lou. a dit…

Merci du ton commentaire, c'est gentil.
Rétablie-toi vite et bonnes vacances :)
xoxo

Karoline Kalvø a dit…

Thanks for stopping by my blog, dear.

Love your blog as well. Now following. Look forward to hearing and seeing more of you.

Love, always.
Karoline Kalvo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...